Tales of a journey through infertility into (hopefully) fatherhoodPosts RSS Comments RSS

Still waiting…

At this week’s OB appointment, L learned that she’s “making good progress” and “wouldn’t need to hear the speech on inducing.” She’s still at 1cm, but she’s now 80% effaced and Emerson seems lower still. So, we wait…

Soon? Maybe. A week away? Maybe. Who knows? I’m willing to entertain predictions. ;-)

Fortunately, we’re now fully ready to go.

Bags packed. Nursery ready. Supplies on hand.

Bookmark and Share

3 responses so far

3 Responses to “Still waiting…”

  1. Myndion Jan 29th 2010 at 2:22 pm

    If she’s 80% effaced, I say middle of next week at the latest. By Wednesday. That’s my crazy, crazy guess based on absolutely limited experience and education on the subject. At work we would have called it a WAG (wild ass guess!). :)

  2. Paulon Jan 29th 2010 at 3:18 pm

    Well, I’ll go with that for now… ’cause I have even less experience. ;-)

  3. Another Juliaon Jan 29th 2010 at 6:43 pm

    Sounds like you’re on the launchpad! I’m with Myndi–middle of next week is a good guess. Good luck and don’t forget your camera! :)

Leave a Reply